Friday, October 15, 2010

Nanoseconds.

Mike is home for a whole ten hours. In otherwords, a nanosecond. I'm not sure how much ya'll know about truck driving, or what their schedules are like. I will explain, to the best of my ability. Say a driver starts at 8:00 am. He can drive for a total of 11 hours, withing a 14 hour period. After that 11/14 hour clock is up, he must be in his sleeper berth for 10 hours. It sounds compilicated, but it's not. So anyway, he's on his way through from Virgina to Texas and it routed him right by the house. He was able to time it so he spends the night here. I've been so happy all day. I'm so glad to have him home. Even if it's only for 10 hours. Guess who else is happy to have him home? The demon dogs.


I love this picture of them. They loved on him for a very long time. They've missed their daddy. I like this in the black and white. Mike prefers the color. What do you think?



Alright. Mike's out of the shower. I'm gonna go spend some time with him while I can.

Love to All,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment