Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Continuance of Insanity.

Continuing the theme of insanity in my life, I volunteered to take my grandmother to the hospital for pre-surgery registration. And then to take her to the hospital tomorrow for the actual surgery. It isn't major, they're removing a navel hernia. The doctor, Lawrence Herberholz, is the same guy that did my gall bladder surgery. He's extremely down to earth, very nice, and doesn't treat you as if he only has 5 minutes to give you. I really like him.

I'm not complaining about taking my grandmother anywhere. I don't mind a bit. I remember when I was little, she came to all of my t-ball practices. Sometimes she would practice with us. She would have been around 45 at that time. She makes the best blackberry cobbler on the planet. And fried apple pies. Now you know why I'm fat, right? Anyway, she and I don't always get along, because apparently I get my sarcasm and stubbornness from her, but I wouldn't trade her for anything. I'll keep her as long as I'm allowed.

I'll post again tomorrow to give an update on her and tell you a little about work. Oh, I took this pic to send to Mike. I wanted to share it cause I actually like my smile in this one.



Love to all,
Allie 

1 comment:

  1. Hope all goes well for your Grandma! Your smile does look nice! You're looking good!

    ReplyDelete