Thursday, October 21, 2010

Early.

My alarm clock went off at 5:15 this morning. Good grief, but it's early. But Mama, I don't wanna go to school! 5 more minutes, please?

I'm not a morning person. I never have been. Except for Christmas when I was little. I think 2:00 am was our personal best. I remember clearly asking Mama to get up, Santa had been there. She told me to go start the coffee. I whined about that. Mama? I'm sorry. I'll be good. I'll make the coffee, I swear. Just let me go back to bed, please?

I know. I'm the adult now. (When did this happen and how do I get off the ride?) I'm awake, barely. I was supposed to be off today, but my boss was so sick, she had to leave work yesterday. Today is grocery day, when we get in everything to price and stock. Joy.

Alright, enough with the negativity. I'm going to finish getting ready and head out for java, asap.

Love to all,
Allie

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling...6 a.m. every weekday morning and sometimes the weekend, too, depending on when the dog wants to pee. My Thursdays consist of paying bills and grocery shopping...YUCK! You better get busy stocking those shelves, lady, I gots to buy me some groceries! lol (Maybe you'll be able to sneak in a nap later. I always look forward to those!)

    ReplyDelete