Saturday, October 9, 2010

Randomness

Going, going, going. All day long. I went for a walk this morning. I've not been able to walk the last 2 days because of a blister on my foot and I've not been feeling well. I think it has something to do with the weather going back and forth between summer and winter. I was running a fever and puking. Alot. I was sniffly and whiney. I hate that. The thing I hate most are the tears. Have you ever had that happen to you? You feel like crud and you're running a fever and the next thing you know, your eyes are leaking. Hate that.

Today, however, I felt good enough to get back into routine. I had gotten to where I was walking 2 miles a day, but I only walked 1 today. I just wanted to ease myself back into it. And I was winded. I was kinda disappointed, but I made myself remember that I had been sick and needed the rest.

I've been kinda bummed for most of the day. Alabama lost to the University of South Carolina. #1 ranked Alabama lost to #19 University of South Carolina. What the truck?!? I know why. Okay, so I don't actually know why, but my opinion is this - Alabama beat the heck out of the FL Gators last weekend, so they were cocky this weekend. Also, South Carolina played their hearts out and we just blew it. Totally. I am so disappointed. Only because Auburn beat South Carolina, so in the back of my mind I'm thinking... Crap. We're gonna lose to Auburn this year. Grrrr. We better not, cause my boss is an Auburn fan and I will so catch hades for it.

I've become addicted to youtube. I mean seriously. I love it. It has videos of everything and everyone. My friend Ryan, has a channel on there. It's so funny. I love it. Here's the link to his channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRyanhixon2010 He came to see me at work today, so he's on my mind. (Love you Ryan)

Anyway, I'm tired. I'm still a little sick. I feel like blah. So, I'm going to pile up with my demon dogs and watch a movie. Before I go... Congratulations to my nephew M. He broke a board yesterday in Taekwondo class. I'm so proud of him.

Love to all,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment