Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Departure From The Light.

Funny. That is the word I hear most often when talking about my blog. Several people were shocked to see that I'm so funny. I hear that all the time. I'm cool with that. I try very hard to keep my blog easy going, family friendly, funny, and light.

Well, I'm about to step into the darkness that is reality. This will be completely out of my comfort zone. My next few posts won't make you laugh as hard as you usually do. Instead, I hope they make you think. I want you to question yourself, your family, your friends, and your relationships.

I'm hoping that the posts will still be family friendly. After all, everyone needs to be in the know about what I'll be talking about. Yes. I am purposefully withholding the topic. Why? Well, cause I can. They will all be about the same issue, just different view points. So... I'm trying to get it all laid out in my head.

I'm off the next couple of days and they will be devoted to this blog and writing in general. Good night everyone.

Love to All,
Allie

1 comment:

  1. Well I see you are taking my challenge. You must be starting right off with a subject that can cause controversy. It's good that you are taking time to plan and think through the subject. Remember to look at the subject from all aspects and write for a sixth grade education (industry standard)

    ReplyDelete