Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Goblins and Ghouls

I know, I know. It's a little late, right? Well, all I can say is I'm sorry. Things have been a bit hectic lately, but really... Would life be any fun any other way? No. No it wouldn't. So, without further ado, photos from Halloween 2010. Warning: Cuteness may overload your brain.

I dub this Mace to the Face. No seriously, I'm not macing her. She's pregnant thankyouverymuch. It's just glitter.



This makes me think of Angels Among Us by Alabama. I have no clue why.



Alfalfa and a Punk Rocker. Isn't Alfalfa just so cute in his seriousness? Love it.



Baby Butterfly


Bat Girl. I have the Batman theme stuck in my head now.




Hard to call him Batman. More like Batbaby.


Birdman and The Good Witch. Not really, but she's a sweet person and I just can't call her a witch. By the way, that's Hot Guy That Smells Good. His name is Pete I found out.

My nephews. M is the tall one. S is the short one. They are both creeptastic.





So far, the only clown I can stand. (By the way - huge fear of clowns. I has it.) The cuteness is getting to me.

A cute witch.

Death and the Devil? Devil and her minion? All I know for sure is, girlie has the expression down.

Awwww! It's a baby Ewok. He better hide cause....


Darth Vader is here! Along with Jason. Check the princess in the back. She's like "Gimme my candy already. Dang!"

Jason was popular. He kept showing up. Creeped me out too. Can you hear the music?

My moms' friend Sherrys' grandkids. Why yes. I was raised in the South. What tipped you off?


Lady Gaga stopped by. I totally took this pic by accident. I'd taken one and Ryan was posing so I totally had to get this.

Preteen Mario. I said, "I'm sorry, Mario, but your Princess is in another castle." Kid comes back with, "Aw man. Can I at least have candy?" Yeah. He got extra candy. Such a sweet boy.

Luigi and The Princess came in not minutes later. When I informed them that they had just missed Mario, their faces lit up. I love the innocence of kids.

Monkey See, Monkey Do.


Mortal




Kombat

What do a pirate, a princess, and a creepy guy from Scream have in common? I'm not sure. You tell me.

A hippie, a happy Frakenstein, and... I'm not sure. A soldier from Halo, maybe? I don't care, but I love the look on his face. It's kinda half amused, half exasperated. Very good manners, though.

My sister Mames, holding Spiderson JonJon and my sister in law Jen, holding my niece Bacon the Witch.



Nemesis


Tinkerbell and the Punk Pirate. Check the hot pink skull n bones.




Fairy Princess

Killing me with the cuteness. Such a sweet baby puppy.

Purple Princess. I love her facial expression.

A much prettier Queen of Hearts than Helena Bonham Carter.

All I can hear is... "Rawr, I'm a lion!"

Roll Tide Baby! I love his face. Just so sweet.

Scooby Dooby Doo. Where are you? I loved that cartoon as a kid. Who am I kidding? I still love it.

Scream. Louder. Nope. Still can't hear you.

Snoopy.

Soldier Boy


Super Baby
Thomas the Train
Wild Witchy West

My Unc was a zombie. His grandson was.. a ninja? (Unc is short for uncle. I've called him that forevah.)





Alright. I hope your brain didn't explode from the cuteness. I hope you didn't have a heart attack from the scariness. I'm going to bed now. Night everyone.

Love to all,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment