Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Slacker.

Slacker. That is what I am. Sometimes. I fully meant to blog last night, but alas, it did not happen. Why? I went to the fair last night. It was so much fun. It was rideathon stamp night. I went on so many rides I dang near made myself dizzy. One thing I noticed about the fair. You either see people you're related to, people you wish you weren't related to, or ex boyfriends. Guess who I saw last night? ALL of them. I was like, really?

 Saw my nephews - M & S. They're growing so fast. Seems like just yesterday I was changing their dirty diapers. I miss that. Sweet. Innocent. Willing to give kisses & hugs. Now they're preteen know it alls that are miserly with love. But it's all good. They'll out grow that phase and love me again eventually.

After them, it was my ex, P. He's a doofus. What was I thinking? That is all I can ask myself now. And then it was my cousin, J. I love him, because he's family, but I don't like him.

Anyway. I walked a ton & didn't get tired. Even though I walked 2 miles that morning. I didn't even go all out on the food either. 1 small caramel apple. Yes, that is bad for me, for the most part. Wish you could have seen the girl's face when I told her I wanted the smallest one. (Oh yes, I did) Priceless.

The thing I am most proud of, I did the day before, though. 30 pushups without stopping. Ask mom, she was there. She did 20, btw. So proud. I'm going to post again later. For now, I'm going over to a friends house for cards.

Love to All,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment