Sunday, September 26, 2010

Intro to Allie

  Hi All. Welcome to Confessions by Allie. I'm new to blogging, so please, cut me a little slack. So, a little about me and why I'm here. Me : 28 year old female from Henagar, Alabama. Look it up. Seriously. It's tiny. I've been married a little over 6 years to a wonderful man, Mike. We have 3 demon dogs, Squishy, Spotticus, & Gracie. If you are not familiar with demon dogs, go google Rat Terriers. They are hyper little monkeys who like to run, jump, bark, and I absolutely love them. They make up the majority of my world.

 Why I'm here : Well, to be honest, I recently started a diet. One of my goals is to write in a journal daily. I've been thinking over blogging for around 6 months or so and decided to start a blog so I can share the ins, outs, ups, and downs with family and friends. Yes. I know. The internet is a big place with not family and not friends. I have always been a very private person. Sometimes too private. So I figure... why not? Why not put myself out there and have an online journal? Who knows, maybe it will help someone else.

 So, now you've met me. Or well, read about me. Now then. I'm going to post a picture of me. This is the picture that made me realize exactly how far I'd let myself go. I saw this picture and cried for a good hour. It is me, Christmas of 2009. And here comes todays confession. In this picture, I weigh 325 pounds. No, I'm not kidding. This is the first time anyone besides my mother or my husband knew my actual weight. This is when I reached the point of Oh My God. What have I become?


                     So.... that is me and my Mike. I look back now and think. Wow. Really?
  Alright. That's enough for tonight. I have to get up early for my walk. I'll be posting again tomorrow. Or later today.

Love to all,
Allie

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I think this is going to be a great thing for you! I look forward to reading more posts. Good luck and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Tish. I think this is going to be a good thing too. I've told a few friends about it, but I'm still kinda nervous. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY GIRL I LOVE THE BLOG!!!! THIS IS RYAN BTW!

    ReplyDelete