Sunday, September 26, 2010

Earlier Posts.

  Hi everyone. I originally started blogging on sparkpeople, but decided that I wanted to be a little more accessible. So, for my next few posts, I'm going to copy my first posts here. I'll still talk about my day, but some of that stuff is pretty funny.

  Today was kinda fun. It rained a good bit, which I'm totally thankful for. Right before twilight, there was a huge beautiful rainbow that went on for miles. Here is where I have to tell you about my leprechaun. I'm not sure of his name. He's probably 5'5, has red hair, green eyes, and can pull off an amazing Irish accent. Even funnier? He works at O'Reilly Auto Parts. So anyway, he comes running in and says "Aye, lass. See my rainbow? You can't have my pot of gold, but you can play with my lucky charms." I laughed so hard, I choked on my gum. I love my job. You meet the greatest people. And the meanest. That story, however, is for another day.

 This is my first post on the sparkpeople blog. It is called Day One.

Today is day one of the rest of forever. Day one of trying harder. Day one of eating better. Day one of exercising more. Day one of not being ashamed to look in the mirror. I'm proud of myself for starting this journey. I'll be even more proud when I've reached my goals and continue to have the healthy habits I'll pick up.

Alright, I'm about to be out like a light bulb.

Love to All,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment