Monday, May 16, 2011

New Toy

I got a new toy yesterday.

 I say toy... but it isn't really. I finally decided I will be going back to school this fall, and I desperately needed a new computer. Seriously, my computer is 5 years old. I got the new one for a steal, because I'm cheap and won't buy anything unless it's on sale. So.. I brought it home, plugged it in, and fell in love. This thing is so much faster than my old laptop. And it's red. My favorite color is blue, but red is a close second. Probably because I'm a red-head and partial to red. ( Are blonde's partial to yellow? Or brunette's to brown? Just wondering.

Anyway, I'm hoping to post more often than I have been. There is a reason I've been incommunicado... My old laptop had to be reformatted... and I couldn't get online with it because someone... who I will not name, changed the wepkey for the router. Strangely enough, Mike's tiny little net book could get online with the old password, but I couldn't. Net books are cute and all, but I seriously can't handle it for posting. My new one, though, well.. it has an actual number pad. Yeah, I know, I'm strange, but it's the little things like that that make me proud.

Anyway, I'm off to move files from old to new. It's cold and I don't want to do anything besides pile up, watch cartoons, and continue my love affair.

Love to all,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment