Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Saint Michael

Saint Michael is placed over all the angels, as prince of the Seraphim. He is the special patron of sick people, mariners, and grocers. Ain't that the truth? My Michael is a saint. Last night, we watched The Boondock Saints 1 & 2. It was the first time I'd ever seen them. I loved them. I made it through the first movie just fine, but as the second movie started, I got extremely sick.

I won't give too many details, but since 9:00 pm last night, I've thrown up more than 10 times. I've finally gotten to where I can keep liquids down. I was up all through the night, and Mike was right there with me. He held my hair back, bathed my face with a cool washcloth, and talked me through the worst night ever.

We finally went to sleep around 6:00 am this morning, and woke up at noon. I'm attempting toast right now, God knows how that will go. I've eaten 2/3 of one piece and just can't seem to force down the rest. I feel like poo and hope that things will get better. I'll let you know if I survive.

Love to All,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment